Sunday, March 01, 2009

Lonsbary's in the News


Typically, I ask the questions and people respond with the answers. They become the featured personalities of my stories as Ed and I travel across the US and Canada in our Prevost RV bus conversion motorhome. The reverse occurred on Tuesday when Sharron Hollen, a writer for the North Platte Telegraph, called me to talk about one of my essays.

This particular essay on America’s 20th Century Veteran’s Memorial became a featured story on a travel website IgoUgo along with four other of my destination pieces. Sharron told me of her special interest in the Memorial. Then she asked me to share my thoughts with her as a recent visitor to this Nebraska location. The story appeared in the March 1, 2009 Sunday edition of the newspaper. A link to the online story is:

http://www.nptelegraph.com/articles/2009/03/01/news/60002309.txt

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Neato Patty! :)